Personal Information We Collect
“Personal Information” generally means any information that can reasonably identify you as an individual, and any other information we associate with it. We collect categories of information, from different sources.
- Professional contact information if you interact with us in the scope of your employment. This may include your employer, job title, work address, phone and/or email, and similar such information.
- Any content or contributions you post in a public space on the Sites. This includes comments, videos and photos that you might submit. If you contact us through a social media site, we may collect your social media identifier.
- Any information you provide in communications with us, such as via social media, e-mail or via phone.
- Our system logs may record certain information about visitors to our Sites, including the web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device and mobile ad identifiers, browser information, interaction with the Sites, pages viewed, app usage, and other such information; we may collect similar information from emails you receive from us that can help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients.
- We may detect the physical location of your device by, for example, location information shared by your web browser. We collect this information for purposes of enhancing or facilitating our services. We may use your device’s physical location to better understand how our Sites and other services and functionality are being used and to provide you with relevant and personalized location-based services and content, including advertising. Should you wish to opt out of the collection of this information, please adjust the settings of your device so that information about your physical location is not sent to us or third parties by (a) disabling location services within the device settings; or (b) denying certain websites or mobile applications permission to access location information by changing the relevant preferences and permissions in your mobile device or browser settings. Please note that your location may be derived from your WiFi, Bluetooth, and other device settings. Please consult your device settings for further information.
How We May Use Personal Information
We may use Personal Information as permitted by law, for the following business purposes:
- to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests
- to communicate with investors for purposes related to their shares and ownership
- to perform analytics, quality control, market research, and determine the effectiveness of our websites, and develop new products and services
We may also use Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate for certain essential purposes, including:
- to comply with applicable law and legal process
- to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence
- to detect, prevent, or investigate potential security incidents or fraud
- to provide important product safety information and notice of product recalls where they may apply
- to enforce our terms and conditions
- to protect our operations or those of our affiliates
- to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, security and/or that of our affiliates, you or others
- to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain
How Personal Information May Be Disclosed
- to our third-party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, credit card processing, auditing services, and other business services, to enable them to provide services
- to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings)
- in connection with the essential purposes described above (e.g., to comply with legal obligations)
- our online and email advertisers or other third-party vendors we use who may provide cookies, pixel tags, web beacons, clear GIFs or other similar technologies for use on our Sites or other websites to manage and improve our online and email advertising campaigns.
THIRD PARTY SITES AND INTEGRATIONS
We use standard physical, technical and administrative measures designed to reduce the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of your Personal Information. Unfortunately, no system or network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us through the “Contact” (note that physical mail notification will delay the time it takes for us to respond to the problem).
DATA ACCESS RIGHTS & RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN
(1) The categories of Personal Information we collected about you;
(2) The categories of sources from which the Personal Information is collected;
(3) The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling (if applicable) the Personal Information;
(4) The categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Information and the categories of Personal Information shared; and
(5) The specific pieces of your Personal Information we have collected, used or disclosed (if applicable).
- You may request that we delete your Personal Information. Note that deletion requests are subject to certain limitations, for example, we may retain Personal Information as permitted by law, such as for tax or other record keeping purposes.
- For your convenience we aim to review our privacy and security processes every 6 months.
- All cookies used by this website are used in accordance with current Swiss and EU privacy laws.
- Before the website places cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of cookies, you are enabling BIOELESONIC to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of cookies; however certain features of the website may not function fully or as intended.
- This website may place cookies that may fall into one or more of the categories set below (you can find a comprehensive list of the cookies we use here.
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Third party cookies
From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
You can choose to enable or disable cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu of your internet browser.
You can choose to delete cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
1.Data which we collect from you may be stored and processed in and transferred to our sub-contractor servers which are currently located in Switzerland.